Subscribe Our Channel

A letter about betterment of the people of your society

Hey Sushmita,

I hope you're doing well. I wanted to talk to you about something I've been thinking about - a way to make our society a better place for everyone.

You know, there's a lot of trash and litter that people unknowingly leave behind, which can harm our environment. I've got this idea to start a project that focuses on cleaning up our neighborhood during the upcoming summer break. But that's not all – I also want to educate people about what shouldn't be thrown around carelessly.

I've already chatted with some of our buddies, and they're on board with the plan. Now, I was hoping you could lend a hand too. Your thoughts and help would mean a lot to me.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Warm regards,
Suraiya

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url