Subscribe Our Channel

A letter to your friend thanking her for a birthday present

Chitalmari, Bagerhat.
15 April, 2015

Hello dear Barnali,

I hope you're doing well! I just wanted to take a moment to express my heartfelt gratitude for the lovely birthday gift you gave me. Your gift truly made me happy, and I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate it.

You sent me a fantastic set of storybooks by Dr. Muhammad Zafar Iqbal. I want to tell you that your choice couldn't have been better. I had actually wished to have such a wonderful set of books for a while now. It's really special to me, and I consider it a precious gift. Even my parents and my other friends have praised your gift – they think it's great too.

Please send my warm regards to your parents, and know that I have a lot of affection for you. I wish you all the best in everything you do.

Take care and talk to you soon!

With love,
Your friend Anamika
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url