Subscribe Our Channel

A letter to your friend about your experience of a Railway Station

38 Agrabad, Chittagong
6 March, 2015

Dear Sajjad,

I hope you're doing great. I really miss you these days, which is why I'm writing this letter to share my recent experience at a railway station.

A little while ago, I had the chance to visit a railway station. It was actually my first time being at one. I went there to see my friend Saif off, as he was headed to Dhaka to visit his sister. The station was really busy and full of people. There was a really long line of folks waiting to buy tickets. The waiting area was quite packed too, with everyone waiting for the trains to arrive.

When the train we were waiting for finally pulled in, something interesting happened. People started moving really quickly towards the train, like they were in a hurry. There was a big group of people gathered around the train. It was quite a scene to witness. So, I got a firsthand experience of how things work at a railway station.

I hope you're doing well. Please pass on my regards to your parents.

Take care and talk to you soon.

With affection,
Nayan
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url