Subscribe Our Channel

Application for a full-free studentship

Date: February 16, 2015

To,
The Headmaster,
Tejgaon Government Boys' High School,
Tejgaon, Dhaka.

Subject: Request for Full-Free Studentship

Respected Sir,

I am a student of class VI in your school. I have been studying here for four years. I have done well in all my exams since I joined. My father is a teacher in a primary school. He is the one who earns money for our family. But he doesn't earn much. There are eight people in our family. My brothers and sisters also go to college and school. Because of this, my father can't afford my education fees.

I kindly request you to please give me a full-free studentship. This will help me to keep studying.

Thank you,
Arif Hasan
Class-VI, Sec-D, Roll No-1
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url