Subscribe Our Channel

Application for allotting a seat in the school hostel

Date: March 3, 2015

To,
The Principal,
Jamalpur High School,
Jamalpur.

Subject: Request for a place in the school hostel.

Dear Sir,

I am writing to ask if I could please have a place in the school hostel. I am currently studying in the sixth grade at your school. My family and I have been living in Jamalpur for three years now. Unfortunately, my father has received a transfer to Rajshahi from Jamalpur. Soon, my mother and the rest of our family will also move to Rajshahi. I don't have any close relatives here with whom I can stay until I complete my S.S.C. Examination.

Given this situation, I kindly request your consideration in providing me with a seat in the school hostel.

Thank you for your attention.

Sincerely,

Akbar Hayat Khan
Class VI, Roll No. 2
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url