Subscribe Our Channel

Application for re-admission

Date: July 5, 2015

To,
The Headmaster,
Nandina MHK Govt. Pilot High School,
Jamalpur.

Subject: Request for Re-Admission.

Dear Sir,

I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to request your kind consideration for my re-admission to the school.

I apologize for not being able to pay my tuition fees for the months of March to June. This was due to my father facing financial difficulties during that period. Consequently, my name has been removed from the school records. I kindly ask for your understanding and request your permission to settle the pending tuition fees and other charges, so that I may have the opportunity to be re-admitted to my class.

I sincerely hope for your understanding and support in this matter. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Yours sincerely,
Md Wahiduzzaman
Class - VI, Roll No-2
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url