Subscribe Our Channel

Application for a four days' leave in advance

Date: April 25, 2015

To

The Headmaster

Govt. Laboratory High School

Dhaka

Subject: Request for Four Days' Leave in Advance

Dear Sir,

I am writing to ask for your permission to take a four-day leave in advance. The reason for my request is that my older sister's wedding ceremony is scheduled for Sunday, April 27, 2015. As her only brother, I hold a special place in her heart. Additionally, I have certain responsibilities towards my relatives and friends, which require me to be involved in making necessary arrangements at home.

Due to these commitments, I will be occupied and won't be able to attend classes from April 26 to April 29, 2015. Therefore, I kindly request your approval for this advance leave of four days.

Thank you for considering my request.

Sincerely,

Sabbir Ahmed

Class-VI, Roll No-3

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url