Subscribe Our Channel

How to make a good result in the examination Dialogue

Raka: Good morning, how are you doing today?

Rekha: Morning, I'm doing okay. And you?

Raka: I'm fine, thanks for asking. By the way, I noticed you seemed unhappy with your exam results. Is everything alright?

Rekha: Not really, my results were disappointing. I'm not satisfied with them.

Raka: I understand how you feel. You know, I usually do well in exams. Would you like to know my secret?

Rekha: Yes, please! I'd really appreciate any advice you can give.

Raka: Sure! The key for me is to stay consistent with attending classes and studying regularly. I try my best to understand the subjects thoroughly and create my own notes to revise from.

Rekha: That sounds like a great approach. I tend to memorize things without really understanding them.

Raka: Memorizing without understanding won't help much in the long run. It's essential to comprehend the subject matter. Also, having a good command of the language can make a difference. Make sure to revise frequently and stay committed to doing well.

Rekha: Thank you so much for sharing your tips. I'll definitely follow your advice.

Raka: You're welcome! I'm glad I could help. If you ever need any further assistance, feel free to ask.

Rekha: I appreciate that. Thanks again for your guidance.

Raka: No problem at all. Good luck with your studies and future exams!

Rekha: Thank you, and good luck to you too!

Raka: Thanks a lot! Have a great day ahead!

Rekha: You too! Take care!
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url