Subscribe Our Channel

Letter to your friend about First Day at New School

6 Mirpur, Dhaka-1209
12 February, 2015

Hey John,

Hope you're doing great! It's been a while since I last wrote to you. Today, I want to share my feelings about my first day at the new school. I think you might feel a little sad when you hear about it.

So, my first day at the new school was quite tough. I went to school with my dad, but we got stuck in a big traffic jam. Because of that, we got to school a bit late. My dad dropped me off at the school entrance, but when I looked around, there was no one there to guide me. I couldn't figure out where to go, and that made me feel really anxious.

I couldn't even find my classroom, so I started to feel really nervous. Eventually, I gathered some courage and went up to a teacher to ask for help. With the teacher's guidance, I finally found my classroom, but by that time, I was almost on the verge of crying. So, you can imagine, my first day at the new school wasn't the best experience.

Anyway, that's enough about my not-so-great day. I hope to hear from you soon.

Take care and talk soon!

Sending you lots of love,
Tarun
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url