Subscribe Our Channel

A letter to your friend requesting him to return the book

Monohardi, Narsingdi
20 August, 2015

Hey Shafin,

Hope you're doing good! It's been a while since we last caught up. I hope everything is fine on your end. Over here, things are going well.

I wanted to talk to you about something important. Remember that Bangla grammar book you borrowed from me last month? Well, I really need it back now. My second terminal examination is coming up, and that book would be a big help for me.

I understand you've had the book for a while, but if you could return it soon, I would greatly appreciate it. I know you're a good friend and you'll understand how much this means to me. No worries if you've been busy, I totally get it.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Take care and best wishes!

Your buddy,
Jalal
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url