Subscribe Our Channel

Letter to your friend about how you celebrate the National Day

Hey Irfan,

Hope you're doing well! Got your letter and you're curious about how I celebrate our National Day, right? Well, here's what I do.

Every year on March 26th, which is our National Day, I head to a special place called the national memorial in Savar, Dhaka. I go there with my parents. The reason we go there is to show our respect and gratitude to the brave people who gave their lives for our country's freedom. We also visit the mass graveyards to pay our respects to them. There are many other people who come too, and together, we promise to do good things for our country and remember the sacrifices made by those freedom fighters. That's how I celebrate the National Day.

I'm doing okay. Write back to me soon, alright?

Take care,
John
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url