Subscribe Our Channel

My Home Paragraph

My House

A house is where people live. I have a house that I really like. My house is in a village named Khidirpur in Narsingdi district. This is the house where I was born. It's surrounded by beautiful nature. There's a big canal to the north of my house. Plants and trees are all around the sides of it. There are six separate houses inside. Four of them are made of wood and tin sheets. Two are made of straw and bamboo. Many good things are in my house. The main house faces south. It has two main doors and lots of windows. In front of the main house, there's a garden with different kinds of flowers. The air around my house is very nice and healthy. To me, my house is the best and safest place on Earth. I love it more than anything else.
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url