Subscribe Our Channel

My Next-door Neighbour Paragraph

My Neighbor Next Door

The person who lives in the house next to mine is called a neighbor. I have a really special neighbor. His name is Abdur Rahman. He's a good person. He grows plants on his land. He has a house and some farmland. He's not very rich, but he's honest. Sometimes, he visits our house. He lives a simple life. It's been a while since he got new clothes. His shirts are old and his shoes are used up. If someone asks him about his torn clothes, he says that Omar (R), a historical figure, used to wear torn clothes, so he wants to be like him. He's very honest and true. He always does the right things without much thought. He's polite. He never behaves badly with anyone. He's very nice. He has helped me many times. We feel happy when he's around. Everyone in our area loves and admires him a lot. I'm happy and proud to have such a neighbor next door.
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url