Subscribe Our Channel

My Pet Animal Paragraph

My Special Pet

Like many others, I have a pet at home. I have it because I love having it around and it's something I enjoy. My pet is a type of dog called an Alsatian. I named it Tom. It really likes me a lot. It's three years old now. It's a brown color and has sharp teeth and nails. Its body is covered in fur. During the day, we put it on a chain to keep visitors and people we don't know safe. It's really strong and healthy. I give it a bath every day. It likes to eat rice, meat, and bones. I feed it two times a day - once in the morning and again in the afternoon. Even though Tom can be wild and angry sometimes, it listens to me and is very loyal. Tom is really helpful to me. It takes care of keeping our house safe. Tom and I have a really good friendship. I really love my pet Tom a lot.
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url