Subscribe Our Channel

Paragraph on My Activities During My Childhood

When I was a kid, I had many memories that I will never forget. Memories are important for everyone. They give us inspiration and motivation. I believe it's good to remember the good times. Today, I want to share the most important memory from my childhood that will always stay with me.

It was my first day of school. I was living in Delhi with my parents at that time. My dad was my best friend, and he spent a lot of time with me. He taught me the alphabet and a few poems that I can still recite today. One day, he took me to the nearest school.

I knew what was happening and I was mentally prepared, but I was really excited because I didn't know what to expect. He took me to a room where a few teachers were sitting, and they asked me some questions. I felt a bit awkward, but I managed to answer all their questions.

Then, my dad wrote down my name and got me enrolled in the school. I went to my classroom afterwards, and I had a great time. That day is the best day of my childhood, and I can never forget it. I will always remember this special day for the rest of my life.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url