Subscribe Our Channel

Paragraph on How I Spent My Summer Vacation

Summer vacations are the best time of the year for students. It gives us a chance to try new things and take a break from our regular routine. We can explore hobbies like gardening, painting, singing, and dancing, and have fun with our friends. Each of us spends our summer vacation doing what we enjoy the most. Some people like to stay at home and play, while others prefer going out to discover new things.

During the last summer, I went to my grandparents' house, which is far away from the busy city. My cousins also came to visit our grandparents during their vacation. My grandmother cooked many delicious dishes, and we enjoyed every bite. My grandfather loves gardening, so we helped him plant new plants and water the garden. In the evenings, we all sat together and listened to our grandparents' stories. Then we went to the rooftop and played games. At night, we looked at the stars and the moon and listened to fascinating stories about them from my grandmother. I had an amazing time creating beautiful memories with my grandparents.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url