Subscribe Our Channel

Paragraph on My First Plane Journey

I always wanted to go on a plane trip. It was like a dream for me. I used to imagine how it would feel if I ever got the chance to fly. And then, one day in April, my father realized how much I wanted it. It was perfect timing because I had a few days off from school. So, my father decided to take me to Dhaka by plane. He got two tickets for us.

On the scheduled day, we reached Osmani Airport in Sylhet at 8 am. We waited for a while, and then a plane arrived at the airport. Passengers started coming out, and we were told that this was our plane to Dhaka. We got on the plane and buckled our seat belts. The plane took off exactly at 8 am.

As we went higher and higher in the sky, I could see a bunch of clouds outside the window. It was like they were floating right next to us. When I looked down, the hills and buildings seemed so tiny, like little toys. I couldn't believe my eyes.

I lost track of time because I was so captivated by the view. Suddenly, an announcement was made that we were about to land. It felt like my dream was coming to an end. We quickly fastened our seat belts again. The plane safely landed, and I held my father's hand as we walked out of Shahjalal International Airport.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url