Subscribe Our Channel

Paragraph on Spending of Summer Vacation at My Village

Soon, my classes will be over for the summer break. During that time, I want to spend my holiday at my village home in Sonargaon with my friend Amin. Our village is surrounded by a large area of beautiful green scenery. We plan to immerse ourselves in the midst of nature. Our village is located next to a river that has plenty of fish. We will go fishing there. It will be very enjoyable to take a walk along the riverbank. Swimming in the river will also be a lot of fun. Even more exciting will be boating on the river or the canal on a night when the moon is shining. In the evenings, we can play various games. Besides, you should know that Sonargaon is a place with a lot of historical significance. The museum in Sonargaon will surely captivate you. We will have the chance to see many ancient artifacts there. Everything in the village will bring us immense joy.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url