Subscribe Our Channel

Paragraph on Stormy Night

A stormy night is really scary and terrible for people who live in the countryside, especially those who live in houses made of straw or grass in our country. Last year, I went through a horrifying and destructive experience on a stormy night. It happened in the month of Baishakh in our calendar. One afternoon, I went to the local market with my uncle to buy fish and other things. The day was extremely hot. Suddenly, the wind stopped blowing and the weather became strange. The sky in the north started getting dark, and a large cloud quickly moved towards the south. My uncle told me to hurry and follow him. In just a few minutes, there was heavy lightning and thunder along with a strong storm. By that time, the entire area was pitch dark, and it was difficult to see anything clearly. However, the frequent flashes of lightning illuminated the surroundings, making things visible for brief moments. Right before my eyes, I witnessed a huge jackfruit tree getting uprooted with a loud cracking sound. After some time, we reached home and took shelter in our living room. The storm continued for about two hours. After causing extensive damage, the storm finally calmed down. Many days have passed since then, but I can never forget the memory of that stormy night.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url