Subscribe Our Channel

Paragraph on My Visit to A Hospital to See One of My Ailing Friends

One of my friends, Rafiq, had been suffering from typhoid for a long time. Unfortunately, his condition suddenly worsened, so his family decided to rush him to Dhaka Medical College Hospital. As soon as I received this news, I hurried to the hospital to visit him. When I arrived, I was shocked to see how gravely ill he appeared. But what surprised me even more was the unfriendly attitude of the doctors. They showed no care or concern towards Rafiq and even treated his parents poorly. Despite being admitted to the hospital the day before, he hadn't received any medication. Furthermore, the room he was placed in lacked proper cleanliness and hygiene. The overall atmosphere was very unhealthy for a patient. I was deeply disgusted by this situation, so I suggested to Rafiq's parents that they consider taking him to a private clinic where he could receive better treatment.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url