Subscribe Our Channel

Paragraph on What Do You do in Your School?

I do many things in school as a high school student. I arrive at school at 9:30 in the morning. I start my day by saying good morning to my friends and teachers. Our class teacher is Mrs. Smith, and she teaches us Math. I really like her class because I find the subject confusing, so I ask her a lot of questions.

After Math class, we have Mr. Adam for Social Science. I enjoy this subject a lot, and Mr. Adam is a knowledgeable teacher who is always ready to answer our questions. During lunchtime, we go to a small field to play after we finish eating. We bring lunch from home, and it's fun to share food with each other.

My mom always packs my favorite food, pizza, in my lunchbox, and I really enjoy eating it. After the lunch break, we return to the classroom. My favorite class is Science, especially after lunch. Sometimes we go to the lab for experiments. Overall, my time in school is fantastic.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url