Subscribe Our Channel

Paragraph on A Birthday Party I Celebrated

I turned 14 years old on Monday, and we had a party to celebrate. On that day, I cleaned and decorated our living room with colorful papers and flowers. Everything looked nice and organized. Some of my relatives and close friends came to the party, and they all arrived on time. The party started at 6:00 p.m. We gathered around the table, and I cut the cake and blew out the candle. Everyone sang "Happy Birthday to You" together. We had a lot of delicious food for the guests, and they enjoyed eating, talking, and laughing. My older brother took some special pictures during the party. We had music playing from the cassette player in stereo. Towards the end of the party, we had a short cultural program planned. The event ended at 9:00 p.m. It was a memorable day that I will remember for the rest of my life.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url