Subscribe Our Channel

Paragraph on A Wedding Ceremony I Celebrated

Marriage is when a man and a woman become bound together forever. It happens to everyone at some point in their life. My sister recently had her wedding, and I got to be a part of the celebrations. We set up a big tent with beautiful decorations in our house. My parents invited our friends and relatives to join us for the wedding. The groom's side arrived in the evening, and we made sure they were seated comfortably. The groom had a special seat prepared just for him. Around five hundred people attended the ceremony. After a while, we all had a delicious dinner. After eating, the guests relaxed and started chatting in small groups. The groom's party left with the bride at 10 pm. I was really happy because I got to meet many people and have a great time at the wedding.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url