Subscribe Our Channel

Paragraph on Learning A Foreign Language

Learning a foreign language helps us communicate with people from other countries. Without knowledge of a foreign language, it's difficult to understand people from other nations. Since I'm curious about the world, I'm interested in learning foreign languages. Today, important foreign languages include English, Arabic, German, French, Chinese, Spanish, and more. However, it's not possible for me to learn all of these languages at once. So, I need to choose a specific language to focus on and learn well. I've chosen English because it's an international language used worldwide. To improve my language skills, I regularly read and write in English. By practicing reading and writing, I can also overcome any weaknesses I have in the language. I always try to speak English with my friends to discuss different topics. Speaking English is an important way to become proficient in the language. I have good reasons to believe that learning this widely spoken language will benefit me greatly.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url