Subscribe Our Channel

Paragraph on A Stranger

Yesterday, while I was walking near the new market area, I met someone I didn't know. This person is what we call a "stranger." I had never met them before. They appeared to be around 40 years old and were dressed in a t-shirt and shorts, which is not common in our country. They had a camera in one hand and several pictures in the other. They seemed kind and friendly. Suddenly, using hand signals, they called out to me. It seemed like they were in trouble because there were people of different ages following them. At first, I felt anxious because the stranger started speaking to me in English. However, realizing my difficulty, they switched to broken Bengali, a language I could understand. They asked me for help in this situation. By that time, a large crowd had gathered around them. I reassured the stranger that these people meant no harm and were just very curious about foreigners. This is a common behavior among our people. Eventually, we left that place together.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url