Subscribe Our Channel

Paragraph on A Visit to My Primary School

I used to go to a school called Daulotpur Primary School. It's a well-known school in the area, even though it's located in a rural place. The school has a good reputation for its high-quality teaching and impressive results. Now that I'm in college, I live far away from my old primary school where I spent my early years.

Last month, I had the chance to visit my old primary school. We had an event for former students, commonly known as an alumni program. Many of my old classmates and friends from the school came together for a formal gathering. The alumni program began with everyone singing the national anthem. The headmaster and the president of the event welcomed us with a speech. Then, one of the current students from the school delivered a speech to formally greet us. As representatives of the former students, I also gave a speech in response to their warm welcome.

We took turns reminiscing about the wonderful days we spent in the school. We shared stories and memories, cherishing the sweet moments we had. We all expressed our well wishes for the school's continued success and prosperity.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url