Subscribe Our Channel

Paragraph on The Night Before Examination

The night before the exam feels like a race against time. All the hard work and time I've put into studying throughout the year will be tested in one final exam. The day before the exam, I spend the whole day studying my books and notes.

As the night gets darker, I'm surrounded by my books, trying to go through each chapter one more time. I go over the chapters at least twice before the exam in the morning. My older brother helps me with any last-minute questions or concerns I have about any topic.

After reviewing, I try solving some practice question papers. My brother checks them and points out any mistakes I've made. Finding mistakes in the practice papers makes me even more nervous, but my mother gives me tea and tries to boost my confidence to calm me down.

Before going to sleep, I pray to God to help me pass the exam. I feel both excited and extremely nervous before an exam. I'm excited because I know I've studied as much as I could, but I'm also nervous because I fear that I may have accidentally skipped something. However, all these feelings help me perform well in the exam.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url