Subscribe Our Channel

Paragraph on Your Favorite Hobby: Gardening

A hobby is something you really enjoy doing. It brings you happiness and makes you feel good. My hobby is gardening, and I have a lovely flower garden in front of my reading room. I have different kinds of flowers in my garden, and I built a fence around it to protect it from animals. It looks really beautiful when the flowers bloom, and I feel proud when people compliment my garden. Every day, I spend some time working in my garden. After I come home from school, I go straight to the garden and work for about an hour. I take care of the soil, remove the weeds, and sometimes trim the plants. I water the garden in the evening and plant new flowers on my days off. 

Having a hobby like gardening helps me break the routine and gives me a sense of refreshment. It clears my mind and is also good for my health. It keeps me fit and has made my body stronger. I rarely get sick, and it helps me focus on my studies and work without getting tired. My hobby has really improved my overall well-being. That's why I believe everyone should have a hobby.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url