Subscribe Our Channel

Write an application for the post of a mobile operator in a well known mobile company with a detailed CV

Date: August 1, 2021
To: Director of a Well-Known Mobile Company
Subject: Applying for Mobile Operator Position

Dear Sir,

I saw your job advertisement in The Daily Star on May 8, 2021. I'm writing to express my interest in the Mobile Operator position at your company. I really like this type of work and I believe I'm a good fit for the role. I've included my CV and other details with this letter for you to consider.

I hope you'll give me the chance to show you why I'm a good choice through an interview. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Rony
(signature)
Name: Md. Rony Ahmed

Curriculum Vitae
Address: Manikganj, Dhaka
Email: md.rony@gmail.com

Personal Information
Full Name: Md. Rony Ahmed
Father's Name: Md. Osman Miah
Mother's Name: Hasina Begum
Date of Birth: June 3, 1990
Age: 29
Nationality: Bangladeshi
Gender: Male
Marital Status: Married
Religion: Islam
Contact No.: 01680362137
Present Address: Manikgonj, Dhaka
Mailing Address: Manikgonj, Dhaka

Education:
(Provide your educational qualifications here)

Skills:
Language Skills: Bangla, English, Hindi
Computer Skills: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint
Work Experience

Work Experience: 3 years of experience in a Private Company
References

References: Md. Rahim, Manager at Exim Bank
Signature: Rony
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url