Subscribe Our Channel

a letter to your father for sending money/asking for some money to buy books.

Dear Father,

I hope this letter finds you well and happy. I was so glad to receive your letter yesterday. It made me really happy. How are you feeling these days?

Guess what? The results of my final exams have come out. I'm thrilled to share that I came in first place in the whole exam! The teachers are really impressed with me and they're saying good things about my performance. They also suggested that I should get some important books. I agree with them, these books seem really important for my studies.

I was wondering, could you please send me some money? I need it to buy those books and take care of some other things. As soon as you can manage it would be great.

That's all for today. Please send my best wishes to Mom and give my love to my younger siblings.

Always yours,
Parveen

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url