Subscribe Our Channel

An email to a friend Congratulation on brilliant success


Subject: Congratulations on Your Amazing Success!

Hello Dia,

I hope you're doing great with Allah's kindness. I hope you're feeling healthy and strong with Allah's kindness. I just got your email a little while ago. I was incredibly happy when I read your nice message telling me that you won first place in the art contest for our area. I'm really happy for you and your awesome achievement. I feel proud of you, just like your parents and everyone who cares about you. My parents are also really happy to hear about your success. I think you'll keep doing well in all the contests that happen in the future. May Allah bless you and give you a long life.

Please let me know when you're coming to Dhaka. We're excited to see you here soon.

I'm doing well. I wish you the best of luck.

With lots of love,

Ria
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url