Subscribe Our Channel

An email to your friend about your progress in study for the upcoming Examination

Subject: My Study Progress for the Upcoming Exam

Hi Aiman,

I hope you're doing great. You asked me about how I'm doing with my studies for the upcoming exams, and I'm excited to tell you that things are going well. I really enjoy Math, and I've been spending a lot of time learning it. I've also covered most of the topics in Social Studies, Science, Religion, and Home Economics.

I feel pretty good about my language skills, so I'm confident about English and Bangla. I've also practiced solving questions from previous years, and I've been attending extra classes that our teachers are giving to help us prepare better.

Honestly, I'm feeling optimistic about getting good grades in all my subjects. I'm really looking forward to the exams. How about your preparations? Let me know.

Take care and say hi to your family for me.

Best wishes,

Abir
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url