Subscribe Our Channel

An email to the railway booking clerk asking him to reserve a seat

To: sajid@gmail.com
Sent: Sunday, 11 June 2021; 3:00 pm
Subject: Need Help Booking Train Seat

Hello,

I hope you're well. I'm a regular traveler on the Bangladesh Railway and I need your assistance. I have a trip planned to Sylhet on November 14th, and I'm quite occupied with my job at the moment. It's a bit challenging for me to visit the station in person to buy a ticket.

Could you please reserve a seat for me on the train to Sylhet on November 15th, departing at 10:30 AM? I'd like to use my credit card to pay for the ticket. I'd really appreciate it if you could confirm the reservation as soon as possible.

Thank you for your help.

Best regards,
Tahsin Sajid

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url