Subscribe Our Channel

An email to your foreign friend about your country

From :< robin@gmail.com>

To : <rehan@gmail.com>

Sent : Friday, 11 June 2021; 5:00 pm

Subject: About my country

Dear Robin,

I hope you're doing great. I was really happy to get your letter. You wanted to know about my country, so I'm writing about it now.

Bangladesh became its own country in 1971. Dhaka is its main city. It's not a big country in terms of land – only 147,570 square kilometers. But there are lots of people here, around 160 million. Bangladesh is mostly focused on farming. The main things we grow are rice, jute, sugar-cane, and tea. We also have many different kinds of fruits. Some common ones are jackfruits, mangoes, bananas, pineapples, guavas, and watermelons. 

We have many rivers in Bangladesh. The important ones are the Padma, Meghna, Jamuna, and Karnaphuli rivers. We also have some really interesting places to visit. The Sundarbans is the biggest mangrove forest, the Shat Gombuz Mosque in Bagerhat is a special historical place, and Cox’s Bazar is the longest sea beach. The royal Bengal Tiger lives in the Sundarbans.

Bangladesh is a peaceful country where people from different groups live together happily. I love my country a lot. It would make me really happy if you could visit us sometime soon.

I'm doing well. Please send my love and best wishes to everyone.

With love,

Rehan
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url