Subscribe Our Channel

Application for the post of a Computer Programmer । কম্পিউটার প্রোগ্রামার পদের জন্য আবেদন । Cover-Letter-(CV) ।

Subject: Applying for Computer Programmer Position

Dear Sir,

I read your advertisement in 'The Daily Prothom Alo' on November 1, 2021, and I saw that you need a Computer Programmer. I have all the needed qualifications and I would like to apply for the job. I've attached my CV and required documents.
Please consider my application.

Sincerely,
Lima Akter

CV - Lima Akter
Address: 48, West Agargaon, Sher-e-Bangla Nagar, Dhaka.
Phone: 019XXXXXXXX.

Objective:
I want to work in an administrative role to help my organization with my skills.

Experience:
• Lead Programmer at ABC Multinational Company, Motijheel, Dhaka. (May 2014 - Present)
• Programmer at World Net.Com Ltd., Dhanmondi, Dhaka. (October 2012 - April 2014)

Achievements:
• Sun Certified Best Java Developer (SCJD), 2015.
• Sun Certified Best Java Programmer (SCJP), 2014.

Computer Skills:
Languages/Programming: Java, J2EE, C, C++, Perl, PHP, VB.Net, SQL Server, ASP.Net, HTML, XML, SAP, ActiveX.
Systems: AIX, Linux, Unix (Solaris/HP-UX), Windows XP/NT v4.0.
Networking: TCP/IP, SFTP, FTP.
Databases: DB2, Oracle 8/7, Informix, MS Access.

Language Skills:
Excellent spoken and written English.

Personal Details:
Father's Name: Liton Ahmed.
Mother's Name: Ratna Akter.
Date of Birth: February 27, 1991.
Nationality: Bangladeshi.
Religion: Sunni Islam.
Interests: Music, singing.
Permanent Address: Village: Kutupalong, Upazila: Ukhiya, District: Cox's Bazar.

References:
(i) Md. Alamgir Ali. Director, ABC Multinational Company, Motijheel, Dhaka. Phone: 019XXXXXXXX.
(ii) Md. Shihab Uddin. Manager, World Net.Com Ltd., Dhanmondi, Dhaka. Phone: 019XXXXXXXX.

Signature:
Lima Akter. (Lima Akter)
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url