Subscribe Our Channel

What is a Cover Letter? how to write a cover letter

What is a Cover Letter?

A Cover Letter is a note that goes with a CV. It usually talks about the job someone wants, when they saw the job ad, a short bit about their background, and their skills. The CV goes with this letter.

Example Cover Letter 1
January 25, 2018

The Librarian
London Community Library
Oxford Street, London, England

Dear Sir,

I'm writing to ask about the Library Assistant job I saw in The Guardian on November 25, 2018. I sent my CV and other papers with this email.

Please let me know what you think.

Sincerely,
John

Example Cover Letter 2
January 25, 2019

Manager
WESTEC
Bashundhara City, Dhaka 1206

Dear Sir/Madam,

I want to apply for the weekend sales assistant job I saw in the Bangladesh Today newspaper on January 20, 2019. I worked in stores like Agora and Nandan. I attached my CV to show my education and work.

Thank you,
(Signature)
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url