Subscribe Our Channel

Celebration of Pahela Boishakh / I celebrated Pahela Boishakh

Pahela Boishakh

Pahela Boishakh is the first day of the Bangla new year. We celebrate this day every year. It's really important for us. It's a part of our Bangalee culture and tradition. It's like a big party in our country that happens every year. On this day, I woke up early in the morning because it's a special holiday. I felt really happy. I had a special dish called "panta illash" to eat. I dressed in traditional clothes like pajamas and punjabis. Then I went to a place called Romna Batamol. They have a lot of fun things happening there, like dances and songs. The day starts with Romna Batamol and all the fun things. I took part in many of these fun things that different cultural groups like Bangla Academy, Bangladesh Shilpakala Academy, and Bangladesh National Museum organized. In the afternoon, I came back home. Then I went with my dad to something called Halkhata. In the evening, I went to a fair called Baishakhi Mela with my friends. I came back home at 10 pm. Then I read special extra parts of the newspaper. Overall, the day was really, really fun.
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url