Subscribe Our Channel

Email for remission of delay fine

To: xyz@yahoo.com
From: abc@gmail.com
Sent: Sunday, March 20, 20__; 6:00pm
Subject: Prayer for remission of delay fine

Hello,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to discuss a matter concerning a fine that I am supposed to pay. I am a student in eighth grade at your school. Unfortunately, my father, who is not financially well-off, couldn't manage to pay my tuition fees for both March and April. As a result, I am facing a delay fine of Taka 100/=.

I kindly request your understanding and consideration in this situation. Due to my family's circumstances, I am sincerely hoping that you might be able to waive the delay fine for me. I genuinely apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused and assure you that I will make sure to pay the regular fees as soon as possible.

Thank you for your time and understanding.

Best regards,
[Your Name]
Class: Z
Section: A
Roll Number: 04
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url