Subscribe Our Channel

Write an email to your friend about the accident you have witnessed

To: gangrihoprivateacademy@gmail.com
From: [Your Email Address]
Sent: [Current Date]
Subject: Witnessed Accident

Hey Tuhin,

I wanted to share something important that I saw a while ago. On January 10, 2010, right after school, while I was walking home, I witnessed a really sad incident. There was this boy who was trying to cross the road near our school, which is usually quite busy with traffic.

Just at that moment, a huge truck came speeding down the road, and the driver couldn't slow down in time. It was really scary to see what happened next. The truck hit the boy, and I could tell it was a really bad accident. I rushed over to help, but it was already too late. The poor boy didn't make it.

I remember feeling really shocked and sad about what I had just seen. The boy's parents were notified about the accident, and it was just a really heartbreaking situation overall. It's something that has stayed with me all this time, and I don't think I'll ever forget it.

Anyway, I just wanted to share this with you. Take care and talk to you soon.

Best wishes,
Naimul
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url