Subscribe Our Channel

Email praying for a full-free studentship

To: xyz@yahoo.com
From: abc@gmail.com
Sent: Sunday, March 20, 20__; 6:00pm
Subject: Prayer for a full-free studentship.

Dear Sir,

I hope this email finds you well. I am a student in class X at your school. My father is the only one who earns money for our family. He works as a clerk in a private company. We have a big family with eight members. I have three brothers and sisters who also go to school.

Our family situation is not very good. My father has to take care of all of us with his salary. It's hard for him to pay for our education along with taking care of the family. Because of this, I am really in need of a full free studentship.

I want to tell you that in the last yearly exam, I came first in my class. I have been working very hard in my studies.

So, I kindly request you to consider giving me a full free studentship. This would help me continue my studies without any worries about money.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

Best regards,
Mamun
Class: X
Roll No: 1
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url