Subscribe Our Channel

Email to your friend inviting him to spend summer vacation with you

To: Raihan Ahmed <raihan786@yahoo.com>
From: Rehanul Haque <rehan.haque@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 12, 20__; 5:00 pm
Subject: Invitation to spend summer vacation with me.

Hi Raihan,

I hope you're doing well. It's been a while since we last talked. Sending an email shouldn't be too hard, right?

Guess what? Our school is closing for the summer break, and so is yours. I wanted to invite you over to my house for the vacation. If you come, we'll have an awesome time together. We can go to cool places and have so much fun. I really want to show you Sagor Dari, where Michael Madhusudan Dutta was born. There are many cool things to see in my town, and we'll explore them all. Oh, and you know what? We have two big mango trees in our yard, and this time they're full of juicy mangoes!

Please don't miss out on this fantastic chance to hang out.

Take care,
Your buddy,
Rehan
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url