Subscribe Our Channel

Email to the admission committee of Harvard University


From: rohit@gmail.com
To: universityharvard @gmail.com
Subject: Request for Full Ride Scholarship - Harvard University

Dear Admission Committee,

I am writing to express my keen interest in securing a full ride scholarship for the Bachelor of Science program at Harvard University.

I am truly excited to learn about your university's commendable practice of offering full ride scholarships to international students with exceptional academic achievements. I am kindly requesting your esteemed committee to consider me for this prestigious scholarship, as my enclosed academic records highlight my dedication and excellence in my studies. 

The provision of this financial support would undoubtedly enable me to focus wholeheartedly on my studies and contribute to achieving outstanding results at Harvard University.

I have thoughtfully included all the required certificates, mark sheets, and references as per the stipulated terms and conditions for your thoughtful consideration in awarding me the full ride scholarship.

I eagerly await your response.

Sincerely,

Rohit Uddin
Hazaribagh, Jigatola
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Mobile: +8801234567896
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url