Subscribe Our Channel

Suppose, your friend Tisha sent a present on your birthday since she couldn't attend the party. Now, write a message thanking her for the present using her e-mail address.

From: rodela.khan@gmail.com
To: tishaahmed@gmail.com
Date: Saturday, January 20, 2020; 10.00 p.m.

Subject: Gratitude for Your Thoughtful Gift

Dear Tisha,

I want to express my heartfelt appreciation for the wonderful gift you sent me on my birthday. Although I had hoped to see you at the party, I understand the circumstances that prevented your attendance due to an urgent business matter.

Your thoughtful gesture of remembering my special day and sending such a thoughtful present truly touched my heart. Your kindness and friendship mean a lot to me, and I am truly grateful. Words alone cannot convey the depth of my gratitude.

Please know that your gift brought a smile to my face and warmth to my heart. Your presence was missed, but your thoughtfulness made me feel cherished even from afar.

Sending you my sincerest thanks and warmest regards.

With appreciation,
Rodela
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url