Subscribe Our Channel

My First Day at School || Paragraph

My First School Day

The first day I went to school is a day I'll always remember. It was a really important and special day for me. When I was four years old, my dad told me about the new school I would be going to. I was so excited that I couldn't sleep that night. The next day, my dad walked with me to ARK Primary School, which is a really famous school in our village. We didn't use a car, we just walked there.

When we got there, my dad took me to meet the principal. I was a bit nervous and my heart was beating fast. The principal asked me my name first. Then he showed me a chart with letters and asked me to say them out loud. I knew all the letters because my mom had taught me at home. The principal was happy with me. After that, he called a teacher to come and help me. The teacher took me to a classroom and showed me where to sit.

The other kids in the class were really friendly and nice to me. During snack time, I played with them and we became good friends. After school, I went back home at 4 o'clock in the afternoon. It was a really exciting day, and I'll never forget it.
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url