Subscribe Our Channel

Suppose, you are Alauddin/Akhi. You have a friend named Joy/Joya. Recently you have visited your friend's house and stayed for a few days with their family. Now, write an e-mail to your friend thanking him for their hospitality

From: alauddin@ymail.com

To: joy29@gmail.com

Cc:

Bcc:

Subject: Thank you so much for being so kind.

Hello, Joy,

I made it back home safely. I won't forget the happy days I spent with you and your family. Your parents took really good care of me. You, your brothers, and sisters always made sure I was comfortable. Your kindness and hospitality amazed me. The memories of my time with you will always stay fresh in my mind.

That's all for today. Sending my best wishes to your parents and love to your younger brother and sister.

Forever yours,

Alauddin
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url