Subscribe Our Channel

Suppose, you are Jikrul of 28 South Badda, Dhaka-1212. One of your bosom friends is eager to know about your aim in life . Now, write an e-mail to your friend about your aim in life.

From: jikrulislam1998@gmail.com

To: sushilsarkar@yahoo.com

Cc:

Bcc:

Subject: My Goal in Life

Hello Sushil,

I hope you're doing well thanks to the blessings of the Almighty. I just received your email. I've heard that you're curious about my life's goal. Here's a brief explanation:

It's important for everyone to have a plan for their future. I also have a dream for my future. I want to become a teacher. Teaching is a very good job. It allows someone to live a simple and honest life. Teachers are like builders of a country. They spread the light of education among students. They teach them to become good citizens in the future.

To achieve this, I need to learn how to teach. After I finish my college degree, I plan to complete a B.Ed program, which helps with teaching. I'll have to work really hard with determination. I'm confident that I will succeed in my life by becoming a teacher.

Take care,

Jikrul
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url