Subscribe Our Channel

Write a dialogue between tow friends on frequent road accident in our country

Kamal: Hey, Sadia! Good morning! Where are you headed?
Sadia: Good morning! I'm going to Sylhet to buy some books.
Kamal: Oh, I also want to go shopping. Can I come with you?
Sadia: Sure, you can join me. We'll walk there.
Kamal: But why? Can't we take a rickshaw?
Sadia: We could, but I prefer not to. Have you seen the news about frequent road accidents in the newspaper?
Kamal: Yes, I have. It's surprising why reckless driving causing so many accidents is not being controlled in our country.
Sadia: It's a pressing question. I'm really scared of being on the streets.
Kamal: My dear friend, nobody seems to care about such issues. These accidents don't seem to have any impact.
Sadia: You're right. Everyone is too focused on seeking recognition and success. Anyway, let's continue on foot.
Kamal: Alright. Let's do it our way.
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url