Subscribe Our Channel

Write a dialogue between two friends on the bad effects of smoking

(Q) Write a conversation between two friends about the harmful effects of smoking.

Raza: Hey, Babu! How are you doing?
Babu: Hi, Raza. I'm not well. I've been dealing with a cough.
Raza: I heard you've started smoking a lot. Maybe that's one of the main reasons for your illness.
Babu: The doctor said the same thing.
Raza: Have you thought about quitting smoking? You know it's really dangerous, right?
Babu: I tried to quit, but it's hard. I can't even concentrate on my studies without smoking.
Raza: If you had seriously considered its bad effects, you wouldn't have continued smoking.
Babu: How harmful can smoking really be?
Raza: Smoking causes many deadly diseases like cancer, heart attacks, and chronic bronchitis. It's also very expensive.
Babu: Is there anything good about smoking?
Raza: Absolutely not. There's no argument in favor of smoking.
Babu: Well, I promise to quit smoking completely soon.
Raza: Thank you. The sooner you quit, the better it will be for you.
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url