Subscribe Our Channel

Write a dialogue between two friends about their hobbies

Kamal: Hi Jamal! Good morning. What are you up to so early today?
Jamal: Good morning! I'm working in my garden.

Kamal: Wow, your garden looks amazing! Did you get help with it?
Jamal: Nope, I did it all by myself. It's my hobby.

Kamal: I think your garden isn't just for flowers, right?
Jamal: You're right. My garden has two parts – one with flowers and another where I grow vegetables.

Kamal: How long have you been doing this?
Jamal: I've been doing this for the past three years.

Kamal: How does it make you feel?
Jamal: It brings me a lot of happiness and joy. Plus, it keeps me healthy and fit. By the way, can you tell me about your hobby?

Kamal: I like fishing.
Jamal: Oh, that's really interesting.

Kamal: Definitely! I find it very enjoyable and it teaches us to be patient.
Jamal: Oh, it's time for school. Catch you later.

Kamal: Alright, see you again!
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url