Subscribe Our Channel

Write an e-mail to the editor request to inform details about the Inter School Debate Competition

To: office@prothom-alo.info
From: Shahriar Mahmud <smahmud2006@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 12, 2015; 12:33 pm
Subject: Request for Inter School Debate Competition-2015 Details

Dear Sir,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to express my interest in participating in the upcoming Inter-School Debate Competition-2015, which is being organized by The Daily Prothom Alo, a respected national newspaper in Bangladesh.

As I was going through the information provided in the newspaper, I noticed that some crucial details were missing. Firstly, the required educational qualifications for participants have not been clearly mentioned. Secondly, the entry fee for the competition has not been stated. Additionally, the specific topic for the debate has not been clarified.

In light of these missing details, I kindly request your assistance in providing me with comprehensive information about the competition. It would greatly help me to prepare and participate effectively. Could you please email me the necessary guidelines, educational requirements, entry fee, and the confirmed debate topic? Your prompt response would be highly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I eagerly anticipate your reply and look forward to receiving the detailed information about the Inter-School Debate Competition-2015.

Respectfully,

Shahriar Mahmud
Class: Ten
College No: 11032
Dhaka Green Residential Model School, Dhaka-1207
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url